2017. február 28., kedd

Marketing to LGBT?

Hello everybody! I am coming to you for some advice (mods, if this is the wrong forum please let me know). I own an insurance agency and am always looking for new markets. I recently was approached by a national LGBT publication asking me if I support LGBT issues/community (I do) and if I am interested in advertising with them (I may be).The pitch I was given by the salesman was: I should advertise with them because the LGBT community is very loyal to companies who support LGBT issues and would go out of their way to do business with said vendor.Additionally, he said that, for the most part, members of the LGBT community are highly educated, financially stable, have multiple insurable interests (house/cars/ect...which is important to receiving quality rates).Lastly, he said that because there are still some bassakwards parts of the country that do not accept LGBT, those businesses that do are well reviewed within the community.The only gay people in my life at this point in time is my GF's sister and her wife and I do not feel comfortable with breaching that subject (have only met them two times) and I have lost touch with all my friend from Florida (knew a bunch of gay guys in the theater dept... some of the best parties I have ever been to).So I ask you all, is any of that true? It makes sense and I believe the guy was being honest but I was hoping to get a non-bias opinion. Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése