2017. február 23., csütörtök

I'm gay and have a problem making gay friends

To paint the picture: I'm 21, tall, athletic, and very masculine. I have not been to any gay clubs/events before and am really not into the scenes that much, so I don't know that much. I have absolutely no problem making straight male friends... however when it comes to gay...I can't make gay friends! They will always either:A. End up trying to make sexual advances, DESPITE me saying that I only have interest to be friends. They will always "seem" to be down to Earth at first, 2 weeks later they're trying to get me to fuck them. I've even had guys trying to "shame" me for not wanting to have sex with them when I've known them 3 days! We can't ever just chill and play FIFA like straight guys, it always has to be some sexual tension or some awkward advances.B. A lot are undeniably way too picky JUST to be friends! Most of the time when meeting a new gay peer, I feel as though I'm at a job interview to fit someone's invisible list of criteria. Body and eye language cannot be hidden! I feel more judged than if I were to walk in a church with a "I hate Jesus" shirt on.C. Some guys' lives revolve around the fact that they're gay, rather than them actually living their life and BEING gay. I feel like it's very hard to get to know the real "them" when they present themselves this way.D. Dramaaaaaa. The gay community is small, so someone always knows someone from each group. There's always SOME petty drama going on & I don't enjoy other people bringing their problems to me.E. Unnecessarily shady. Yeah, anyone can be shady regardless of gender/sexuality, but we ALL know that gay guys are hallmark for this. If I'm too nice, they will try to take advantage or be disrespectful. If I'm too stern...well...clearly no one likes someone who is too stern lol.F. This is an extension of A. Many gay guys will CLAIM they want to be friends, and then will cut you off or start acting shady as soon as you don't want to fuck!What do I do? I want to make more gay friends, but I'll meet probably 1 genuine person out of each 10 people! Everyone is either looking for sex, wants to bring people around their drama, or wants to flat out waste others' time.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése