2017. február 23., csütörtök

How do you deal with being into a straight guy

As the title suggests, i've been having some trouble myself with properly dealing with being into a straight person.Bit of a backstory, i've had a crush on a good friend of mine for a while, and while I haven't told him to his face, when i asked him whether he was straight or not (not as bluntly as this ofcourse, but you get my point), his answer was that he was and is only into women. Ever since that point i've been trying to get it out of my head, but as this post suggests, it hasnt been working out.I dont want to try any magic voodoo stuff to try and make them gay, I just want to know how you deal with the (rather crushing) feeling of a guy on which you have a crush being straight.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése