2017. február 23., csütörtök

I'm seeing him tomorrow WHAT DO I DO

There's this guy who I've only seen once in person (and it was like 10 seconds lol), but we've been talking for a little bit more than 1 month. The thing is, we both have a little of a romantic interest for each other and decided to go out tomorrow to the park and have ice cream and chat, but I just don't know what do to!We've talked about different topics, including kissing (not each other, but kissing in general), and he asked me if I'd let myself get a kiss stolen, to which I replied "yes I mean it's like my fucking fantasy lol", and he said then "I'm just good at planning things".Like omg will he try and kiss me? Like I am willing to let him xD but I don't know what to do, how to act, how to fucking talk.I'm so nervous because I haven't dated in 4 years so this is quite "new" for me, but I'm willing to try and build a cute relationship with him, because we've talked a lot and his personality does attract me.i lost my train of thought, but seriously help me xD what do i dooooooany tips on how to be confident?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése