2017. február 16., csütörtök

I'm falling for a guy that isn't out and need help badly

When I'm at my lowest as far as really not knowing what to do, I turn to reddit, I've gotten some great advice.Here's my situation:I'm 22 and have been out for 4 years now. I have a couple of friends than introduced me to a friend of theirs that they went to high school with. Before I met him they told me there had been rumors of him circulating for years that he was at least "not straight." He's charming, respectful, and extremely attractive. After the first time I hung out with him, (with a group of friends), I decided to do a little digging to see if I could find anything out. Me being the creep that I am, I found that we shared a mutual friend on Facebook that I knew, and knew he was gay. I contacted this person to ask about the guy I was interested in and he told me that the way he knew him was that he met him on Grindr and eventually texted some but it never went anywhere. I've never seen him on Grindr but this isn't the first time that we've heard he's been on Grindr.I'm at a total loss. We've been hanging out almost everyday for the past 3 weeks or so, but only with other friends. I'm terrified about making any sort of move, EVEN THOUGH I'm like 99% sure he's not straight. I'm not even interested in asking him to label himself, that is the last thing that is important to me.My current dilemma is that I don't know how to progress from where I am now. We hang out all the time, but only with other friends. I'm worried that if I ask him to hang out alone that it will be weird, whether that be because it would just be him and I Or that I wouldn't be inviting the other friends. Basically I'm worried that anything I could do could weird him out and cause awkwardness.So my question is, how do I do anything? I'm crushing so hard but every time I think of doing something I stop myself and say that it will probably just make it weird. I've had so much fun hanging out with him and the friends too and I think I'm stuck. Help.(Also noting that he's extremely jock/masc/whatever which makes it more intimidating)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése