2016. augusztus 23., kedd

Trouble opening up?

I hope I don't regret posting this... This is my first real relationship and I'm more confused than ever (I'm 21)I've been kinda going out with my friend since the start of this year and the start was great, literally lots of cuddling (no sex). tbh I was just happy to be with someone finally.But it's weird. We're both very inexperienced (this is both our first relationships) and it's really hard to dig deep. The first time we went out I didn't realize how much trouble I would have speaking my mind and he didn't open up much either. We both ended up going back rather sullen and I actually thought it was over after that disastrous date but the next day he just seemed to pretend nothing bad had ever happened. And ever since then we've kind of just tredded on eggshells with each other. We haven't even kissed yet...It's also compounded by the fact that we used to talk a lot at uni or on Facebook but now we have completely different schedules and only see each other once a week. Facebook chat has pretty much died for months.Honestly I'm at a loss of what to do. On that one day we see each other we basically spend the whole time cuddling in the car. I know I should just voice my concerns but I'm scared to do so...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése