2016. augusztus 1., hétfő

I think my best friend is in to me

I'm going to be a junior and he is going to be a sophomore. Currently we are both on summer vacation and we have been texting each other most of the time, normal stuff like the books we are reading currently and etc. We have always done that pretend gay stuff that straight people do (he's had girlfriends for the past year so I never though much of it). However, out of the blue he asked if i could read his poetry anthology he was working on, and he is an english major so its not that weird and kind of a regular thing. So I read through it and towards the end I find the one in question. basically it says he doesn't like the boundaries of masculinity and it ends with "why wouldn't I want to kiss [insert my name]". he also said he wrote it for me. I really like him too, but I have no idea how to confront this. texting about it seems impersonal but I also hate phone calls.It also seems weird to start a relationship or whatever this will be 3 weeks before I can actually see him again. I wish he waited until school started for this. Advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése