2016. február 10., szerda

Closeted Teen Needs to Vent

So I'm 17, a junior in high school, and closeted. I don't plan on coming out until college, and I haven't even thought that much about actually doing it. But my issue is I really want to explore my sexuality, I just don't know what to do.I go to an all guys school, which is no problem in of itself. I love my school, have great friends, etc. What is the issue is that I find none of the out gay kids at my school sexually attractive (and I literally mean none, out of the 1600 some kids at my school, none of the gay guys are attractive to me). There's no one I could confidently approach to explore with. The other issue is that there's this guy in my grade that I think may be gay. In all honesty, I'm probably imagining it, but I was not sexually attracted to him until I got this idea he was gay. I have no idea how to approach him about it, as I'm not planning on asking him straight up.So basically, I want to become sexually active, but don't have anyone to come out to, anyone to be active with, and have a crush on a guy that may or may not be gay.Thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése