2015. december 14., hétfő

Interested in talking to others in the r/gay community? Consider joining our new Discord chat!

Hi all!First of all, I'd like to express how happy I am that the post I did a while back for finding friends worked out as well as it did! The original post has nearly 100 responses, so if you're looking for someone to talk to, there are plenty of people over there who are interested! (it's pinned to the top of the subreddit as of now).Second, I wanted to put out a more informal invitation for people to join the new Discord chat that was created about a week or so ago. The chat's purpose is to work as an outlet for general conversation and support for guys in the community. Originally, I sent out invitations to those who responded to the original "looking for friends" post in a method that would ensure a community that had similar interests and a good range of experience. If you'd like to join, we have a basic process of gaining access:Send a PM to me with your age, interests, and what country you originate from.For reference, the chat is SFW (so not the chat to show off your prized sausage). I will send out invitations that have a 24 hour time limit (because of the way the system works). If your invitation doesn't work and you need a new one, please send me a PM and I can resend you one.We've developed a great community so far over in the chat, and we hope to see more of you around soon!Thanks,Smashbro13 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése