2015. december 22., kedd

The ever dreaded straight crush

Okay so before I begin, I'll say that my two main questions are: "Is he actually straight," and, "If he is straight, what do I do? How do I get over it?"So I have fallen into a crush, on a person, who I'll call "Guy."I'm in the closet, but will not be so for long. So Guy and I are 16 years old and only interact with each other in a group setting with 10-15 other people roughly once a week, under circumstances I won't specifically explain for anonymity reasons.We've known each other for about 6 months aren't extremely close of friends. But there's always been this awkward air between us. I've always found Guy attractive in the time i've known him but never had a real crush on him. Until it started about 2-3 months ago.(Yes we have awkward eye-locks as per every straight crush story.) But one day Guy really comes up to me (strange because we have usually only communicated when in a group of people), and he extremely awkwardly says I should add him on facebook. And calls me by my name, which had never happened before and I didn't even know he knew my name. Then he takes the time to let me spell my name (It's an un-intuitively spelled name) in his phone so he can add me instead.Our short awkward conversations become slightly more frequent over the next couple weeks. And he always seems to be talking to me differently as opposed to how he talks to the rest of the guys we interact with. Guy is always extremely nice to me, awkward, and less crude when talking to me.I don't know what it is that causes a crush, but I definitely have one at this point, a big one.Then comes the Christmas dance. Our circles of friends overlap, so we meet at the dance. He compliments my vest, it looks almost identical to his, he compliments my dancing (Even though I'm pretty sure i'm awful). And just generally continues the awkward niceness. The huge point of confusion, he has an attractive female friend/date (I'm not sure) who is with him for the whole night. And they're alone together pretty often. But then I considered that I also have a female date (my lesbian friend, who I'm out to) and we even slow dance together (I never saw Guy slow dancing with his friend, but we weren't in the same group at all times). And I'm also alone with my female friend often, really just because we're close and like to talk.Out of the blue, Guy buys me a drink from the canteen. Which was super nice and confusing. The dance ended without any confrontation, as assuming we are both are gay and in the closet, there must be a better way to discuss this than at a dance surrounded by hundreds of people.And now i'm here, confused as all fuck. Like this is an intense crush, I've never felt this way before. I'm thinking through my options, how I could determine if he's gay or not. How I will deal with it if he isn't. It's scary, and I have no idea what to do, and I could really use some help.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése