2015. december 15., kedd

Need relationship advice.....

I hope I explain this all well enough. I guess to start it off, I have been crushing on a good friend of mine for awhile now, we've known each other since we were 12/13 y/o and now he's 20 and I'm 19. I told him that I had feelings for him a couple months ago and he reciprocated, however, due to school keeping us 4.5 hours apart we decided to not do anything in order to not jeopardize what we think could end up being special. I had actually felt myself moving on from him, but...the other day, I texted him asking if he would be my first kiss. I just wanted to get it over with because frankly it was embarrassing being 19 and never having kissed anyone and since we were both in town for christmas break we met up and kissed a few times. I told him it was no strings attached and I meant it at the time, but here I am in the middle of the night and all I can think about is him. I really want to see if we could start something, like a trial run of our relationship over christmas break, but I feel like asking that would be too much and could possibly strain what we have. He has feelings for someone back at school too and they've hooked up once or twice, but I feel like if I don't say something now, I might lose him as a potential boyfriend. Any and all advice appreciated :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése