2015. december 30., szerda

Gay, confused, alone

I recently came to the conclusion that I am a gay male, and I am 19. I have not yet come out to anyone yet. I scrolled through Craigslist personals m4m, which everyone who posts is 18 or older. After contacting a poster through a social media app, I exchanged my nude photo to him (as per the craigslist m4m etiquette). After sending the photos, he tells me that he's 16. I've blocked him from the social media app.I feel frustrated, confused, and helpless. I did not intend on doing this, I have a screen shot of the ad that says that he's 18, and a confession where he says he's 16. I just want to cry right now, as I have to come out to my family soon and I have to deal with this. I don't know what to do. I need some help, I have no one to talk to.I already have deleted the app, stopped talking to him. I just need someone to talk to about all of this and I do not know what to do anymore. I have never done anything illegal in my life, and now I have the burden of coming out to my family and dealing with this mess. I have already posted this question on a legal site before, but do not have any responses.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése