2015. december 22., kedd

Bible college....bi...taken

I'm sure you all heard it before but I feel sometimes I don't have a place to vent at times.I'm a proud Christian. I love Jesus and I love my faith. I been a Christian for 20 years and I am 27. However, Im also bisexual...with a boyfriend.We been together for more than a year, moved in together and just things have been AWESOME. It's tough though because of many things1) He isn't religious in anyway and for myself, I want to raise my children in Christianity, I work for a church and I plan on going on mission trips at least 4-6 months a year when I graduated next year.2) If anyone finds out, I get kicked out of school ASAP. No "if, ands or butts." Easy enough if it was my money, problematic because I have full ride.3) I think another student MIGHT be gay. I have the world's worst gaydar ( with men, I can point out lesbians a mile away). To make it worse, he may or may not like me as he talks to me a lot, wants to do Bible Studies together, travel together soon and tells me he struggles with "lies that the devil tells him" and from his stature, lisp/accent and his interior decoration skills and desire (he's from New York too)4) I'm an artistic, music type. My bf is techy and not like me. Mechanical too.5) I'm relaxed and not too worried about life, money, etc. Him...not so much.6) I want to leave our city right away, to escape the "closest" of a small minded city that we both cannot be out to people, except our close friends and family.7) And to make matters worse, he wants to propose to me soon, as he isn't very subtle about certain things.Thoughts y'all?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése