2015. december 21., hétfő

What Am I?

Hey, everyone so I need some help I'm 14 and male. I always thought I was "Gay" until today no one knows I'm "gay" but I have this friend and she is the nicest person. Recently I've been falling in love with her, but not sexually. Emotionally. I'm having such a difficult time I know I'm "gay" because I'm sexually attracted to my gym teacher. BUT I don't ever see myself ever kissing or marrying a guy. I only see myself you know having sex with a guy but lately I've been getting disgusted by it. No I am not disgusted by gay people and who knows I may be gay but this is really bothering me. Someone help I'm actually pretty down about this honestly I wish I could date this girl and do other things but I feel like a brick is in front of me. Thank you. And sorry for the bad punctuation it's 12pm and I'm tired.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése