2015. december 29., kedd

Should I get rid of my facebook before college or just unfriend my 1000+friends

OK, so I am a high school semior soon off to college. I am about to go to a pretty intellectual school and I feel like facebook does nothing but dumb me down. I feel like I am tempted to use it so often but it just kind of depresses me. i am not sure if it is because of my number of friends or my use. I am afraid if I dont have it I won't be able to be in contact with the people at my future college or the few past people i might want to interact with but I find the thousands of other people on it just annoying. so, do you think I should delete it or just unfriend the people I truly dont know or find annoying before college. I'm gay which is why I am posting this here. I have an instagram also which seems more manngeable.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése