2015. december 16., szerda

Thinking of Getting a Tattoo...

I've never gotten a tattoo, but I'm thinking of getting one next semester when I get back to school. I have a general idea of what I'd want, but I want to see what others might have to say...There's been a lot that's happened in my life; my mom and other family members having mental health problems, growing up fairly poor, etc. Basically, I had a thought this semester that really helped me as I was struggling to come out to my family; "Remember where you started...", meaning to just push through whatever is going on, because things get better.I'm considering getting it tattooed in a rainbow pattern on my arm or shoulder. If anybody has any suggestions or ideas, I'd really appreciate it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése