2015. december 20., vasárnap

First actual love might not wait

So I met this guy online (on hot or not and skype) and he's the first guy I actually connect with on a deeper level. I see him not only as a friend but a person of romantic interest. We both like each other alot but we live 7 hrs apart. I want to go see him and I asked my parents in attempts to visit over new years but my parents shot me down inadvertently. I'm sick of being treated like a kid when I'm almost 18 (less then a month) I can take care of myself. Im worried he's going to grow impatient and leave me for some one else closer. He can't come here because he says it's too expensive (he's in college). I've never felt hurt like this ever in my entire life. I was planning on even asking him to prom. He's not a predator because I've done background checks on him on all forms of social media to comfirm his trust. What do I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése