2015. december 15., kedd

28 years old and still in the closet

I have been attracted to men as long as I can remember. I'm sure you've all heard the "my dad is a conservative, Republican, small town Southern" closet bigot with a heart of gold scenario. I understand my family, and I know with a 95% probability they would all disown at the end of the sentence, "I like dudes." I have little doubt I'd have anyone to rely on, and more sadly they'd never be able to relate me to again. To be honest I'm old of enough, and financially independent I shouldn't care. But I'd be the gay dude, nothing they can respect in small town West Texas. I'm getting tired of the "why don't you have kids or a wife" question. I'm tired of sneaking around my friends to have sex. I don't want to be judged by my sexuality. I don't want it to be a factor in anything I do or even talk about it. Mostly I don't want to hurt my family

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése