2015. október 7., szerda

So I came out and it was not as planned. Help me out r/gay.

So the good news first: it was well received, but I am at a loss on what to do from here.I got massively drunk at a get-together and was pressed about my sexuality. I had only just started thinking about coming out and planned to carefully reveal this to friends. Drunk me thought this was a great opportunity and yelled it out.So now a group of people know and have agreed to keep it to themselves... but what now? I've never wanted to deal with this before and have never engaged with the LGBT community in any way.I live in Thailand and there aren't established support networks like the US/EU. This vulnerability does not feel good and I don't have anyone to discuss these issues with; its killing me.I've tripped on my own feet and fell out of the closet reddit. Help me here.TLDR; Got drunk, came out, now I want to crawl back into the closet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése