2015. október 28., szerda

The Lack of Titties on Men (It's not for my benefit, It's for yours!) Part 2.

Hello reddit.Do you remember me from such reddit posts such as. "Legalizing Gay Double Ended Dildos" or "Extra Care for Retarded whales at Sea World".Now I bring you another post on the fact that there is a lack of titties on men, now I could go into that whole depth of the matter but let's just go straight to the point.As a heterosexual I like my men with large man tits but when I come across a man who with a lack of tits I do not think much about it. In fact I start to think more about the women then I do the men.Now I know that lots of gays do not like men with big tits because if they did then they would be fat. But I can make you love your man titties and not be fat. It is called a tit magnet. You stick it on the wall and you stand there for a while, you may notice quite a large strange sensation in your chest but that is no worry. And do not worry if you do not like it, it is guaranteed that your chest will go back to normal after 600 hours or your money back.This will provide more fun for the skinny people and they can have the same amount of fun for the fat people.Thank you for reading.This is not my area of expertise, retarded whales is. I tried my best.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése