2015. október 25., vasárnap

Ended 10 yrs relationship (m to m), don’t know what to do

My bf ended our 10-years relationship by saying that he wanted to be free and explore without me getting hurt or being unfair. It was a big surprise to me, eventhough I could feel signs that he is no longer that in to me, things like having less conversation, being less sweet or having more fun with his friends where the things I noticed in the past weeks. I didn’t expect that he can do this do me, despite being so in love with each other and being best friends along the way. What really irritated me is that I was doing all the effort these recent weeks to patch up our relationship.. When he told me this, I got really mad and started to ignore him. Its been 2 weeks that we’re not talking and everyday it hurts like hell. Since I felt betrayed, I’m using the pain to get over the daily hurt telling myself that he’s not going to change or he really wanted to leave me .. as a way to move on.A few days after we broke up, he told me that he cant stand that I’m not around and he wants me back. I think this is just a normal reaction of me being gone. Now that 2 weeks has passed, I did send him a few text and he responded back, the way he responded made me think that he is starting to move on and he really don’t want me anymore. This weekend was just too difficult, my mind is giving me tons to think about and its driving me crazy. I don’t know if 1) I’m doing the right thing – ignoring him at this point will just make him forget about me faster 2) if I’m not ignoring him, maybe we can patch this up and be together again? However, all the unfair things he’s done makes me think that we shouldn’t get back together 3)I’m afraid of getting hurt even more when he starts dating/being with others 4) should I talk to him to have a closure on this topic – last week he said that he wants me back but I really don’t know if I should give him a chance or talk to him again and hear it again that he doesn’t want me ( so this way I can really move on and have no doubts about us getting back together).Need advice.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése