2015. október 23., péntek

Question regarding online casual hookups

I'm at 28 year old gay man. I am still in the closet and for personal reasons, I'd like to keep it that way. I've never been with anyone else but feel like it's well overdue. The only issue is, wanting to stay closeted, I don't know the best way to go about it.I've looked into Craigslist causal encounters and have chatted with a few guys but nothing more. I know that it comes with its risks but I don't know how else to have casual sex while staying anonymous (I would use protection).That being said, if I go through with it, I'm still terrified of running into this person in the future and it biting me in the ass. I've looked into guys a few hours away from me but it's still just in the back of my mind. I was messaging one guy but he posted his face in his pictures so the fact that privacy didn't concern him scared me away. I don't know of anyway I can have sex with someone but not have it come back to bite me in the ass.Does anyone have any advice on how I can have a safe, occasional anonymous hookup or am I being unrealistic?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése