2015. október 22., csütörtök

Should I come out to my cousin?

So I came out to a lot of people some years ago. Most of my friends and some of my family even. Not all my family knows but I believe that they may know what's up by now. Some of my family give me a wink or a smirk so I'm pretty sure they know. One of the kids just straight out asked me at a party and I had to dance around it ever so gingerly. I'd rather not say it to everyone as the older members of my family are very religious. And if my parents hear about it again I fear we would have a massive fight like the first time I tried to tell them.But who I'm really worried about is my 19 year old cousin. She is rather sheltered and her mother is just as bible crazy as my mother. She's like my little sister though and we enjoy hanging out when she's not swamped with college. She's really into K-Pop also and we watch the videos together. I sometimes make comments about the boys ("hot" "he's cute" etc.), but she never seems to question it. I even bought yaoi with her once and she looked at me sideways for a week lol. But she never questions me. She still acts the same towards me and all that.I've thought about telling her for the longest time, but I'm afraid that it would kill our friendship. She gets uncomfortable at the mention of LGBT individuals, but I don't think it's out of hate or disgust like some of my family members. Moreso she just hasn't met anyone like that before. Part of me thinks she already knows, but I don't really know.Should I tell her that I'm gay, or should I just not even bother?TL: DRI haven't told my 19 year old Kpop loving cousin who I treat like a sister that I'm gay and I'm wondering if I should tell her or not.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése