2015. október 26., hétfő

Have any of you had experience with Lexapro or ADHD meds

I am also diagnosed ADHD and have been on Adderall for law school. My anxiety and depression has only gotten worse and people are constantly asking me if I was gay based on my mannerisms and soft-spokenness (even though I have only been interested in women). I was prescribed Lexapro 10 mg and it completely numbed my emotions and I'm much more aggressive and maybe even irritable. My girlfriend told me I'm much more of a man now than I was, but my family is telling me I changed for the worse. I read somewhere that Lexapro can actually make a gay person straight in some ways and I'm just curious if any of you had experience with any of these medications.I have slept with an unusual amount of women throughout my life and have been on medications and partied for years, so I wouldn't know who I am naturally anymore but just want to hear from those of you who have been through similar experience with meds. Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése