2015. október 28., szerda

Legalize Gay Double Ended Dildos (It's not for my benefit, Its for yours!)

That's right! We should legalize gay double ended dildos.Now you may be asking... Why should we do such a thing?Well the first reason is... Why should girls have all the fun?Men have the same right to stick their little fake things into each other and ride them like racist ponies.(Or Bronies not judging)Now more men will be singing... Ooh you touch my tralala... My Ding Ding bong. If you want an example of the noises click here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuINow I know you are asking. Smwoyf. Shouldn't we legalize gay marriage. Well no. We should not. Do you see any gays who are married and are getting it on? NO!And do you know why they are not getting it on? No! Neither do I.If this doesnt convince you to legalize gay double ended dildos then only being gay will.On behalf of all the heterosexuals (Bisexual, like myself)Legalize these crazy little sticks of rubber. Heheheh... They are great.Here is a little link I found that will help you on your way.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RTIlVXKfyYGood Day Gays! Go forth with your education.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése