2015. október 29., csütörtök

Looking to get back in touch with someone - should I?

Long story short, I hooked up with someone through grindr. It was nice but I was nervous. He assumed we would hook up again until he got my cue that I wanted this to be a one time thing. I was pretty nervous at the time and didn't really think to myself about if I wanted to do this again. Fast foward few months later, I want to hook up with him again.While I don't know anything about the guy, he gave me his address and I was able to find his phone number through it through google. I want to text him and ask, but I'm too scared.First off, I'll probably come across as a creep if I suddenly message him and know his name and number.Second, if I do text him, is the only info the guy can get from me my phone number? I'm in a small town and would rather have him not know my name (I'm a HS student) and such if it appeared on my caller ID.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése