2015. október 23., péntek

Twenty Years Single, Getting Back Into Dating

I've been single since my mid 20's. Since 1995 I've lived life without any romantic relationships and with only a handful of abortive dates. I've lived pretty much completely alone for the last ten years with minimal social life. But recently I decided to dip my toe in again and dated a guy about my age. I can't say I'm totally thrilled with the idea of dating. In fact I kind of hate it. Having to go out at night. See and be seen. I feel old, fat, and totally out of my element. All these kids around. Little tables to knock over in crowded bars. Urge to beat people with my cane rising. So that got me wondering--are there better ways for us old farts to date? Bars here are either depressing or full of young, loud people. What do others do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése