2015. október 22., csütörtök

Feeling insecure about acne scars on my back

So I'm a 25-year-old guy. I think I'm decent looking (at least as long as you don't see me from the back). I do get told I'm cute and I do get hit on every now and then when I go out.My problem is that I have pretty bad acne scars all over my back, down to my buttocks. I have to mention it's by far not as bad as the worst cases, that show up when you look them up on google pictures. However it is definitely VERY visible.I'm so insecure about this that it makes it very difficult for me to enjoy being naked in front of other people (even though I'm pretty happy with the rest of my body). On the rare occasions that I do hook up with guys, I can't really enjoy it, because I'm constantly worried that the other guy might feel disgusted by it. So the last few times, I tried to top, so the other guy doesn't have to stare down my back all the time. However, I'm actually more of a bottom, but that damn, scar-ridden back makes it hard to enjoy that.Not to mention stuff like going to the beach or swimming...I won't do that, even though I'd love to.I don't even know why I'm writing this here, maybe someone else experiences something similar? It just pisses me off. I also currently can't afford getting treatment for it, because it's expensive as fuck and not covered under my country's health insurance.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése