2015. október 27., kedd

Can anyone help answer some questions? Bi-sexual with a male BF.

This is a serious post, so please serious replies, I hope no one just makes fun of my situation. So, basically I've known I was bisexual for quite some time. And originally I leaned toward women mainly. I had fucked some guys and gotten some blowjobs from guys but never the other way around. Infact, I never really thought I would ever date a man.Well, flashfoward a few years... For the first time in my life I feel like I am Truley in love. Now, Ive had major relationships before that I used to think was love but they were nothing like the connection I have with this man. He is my first TRUE love.Now, the thing is, I've given oral to him before and was fine with that, but I've never let him penetrate me before. In some ways, I feel kind of nervous about the situation. I want to do it, but for some reason I just feel nervous. Is this normal? Can anyone comment on it? Do they like getting it the same as giving? What can I do to make it more enjoyable.I want to show my boyfriend that I love him in that way. Now, I've never been big on sex whether its with men or women. I tend to love people for their mind. Who they are is what attracts me. I suppose some would call that a pan sexual. But my lover is gay and I feel I need to be able to perform to satisfy him or the relationship could suffer.Does anyone have any advice for me? Has anyone been in a similar situation before? How can I make this the most comfortable for us both. I'm nervous but I don't know why, really. I feel excited too. It's like losing my virginity all over again.Thanks for any and all help.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése