2015. október 25., vasárnap

How do you deal with hate?

I work at a customer service desk, which alone is a headache. But the other day I was helping a couple and it exploded into more than that. The woman was on her phone looking like she wanted to leave while I was helping her boyfriend. She then out of nowhere caught something I said and misinterpreted it. She went off - I mean 0 to 100 instantly. Started calling me a "faggot ass motherfucker, gay ass bitch," etc before storming out. I deal with irate customers a lot, so I wasn't too bothered by her outrage - but I was bothered by her words.It really caught me off guard, ya know? It was cutting in a way I really would never expect. Mostly because I had no idea that people could really... tell. I mean I don't think I have an especially effeminate voice, or anything. I've never considered myself anything but confident in who I am, but days and days have passed and I can't stop thinking about it. Not about her - But about myself. She's gotten me completely self-conscious of everything I say and every way I move.Logically of course, I know I'd be happier to just let that go and me happy in myself. But I suppose I never realized that the way I was, who I was - is so obviously different to others. It's noticeable.How do you guys deal with it?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése