2015. október 26., hétfő

Some tips needed for a new relationship

This is being posted on another account for anonymity**Hey guys,Here's my story so far.I've met somebody online almost a year ago and almost on a daily basis we've talked for quite some time. We recognized the flare we had with each other about 5 months ago and since then things have been going very well between us.I had recently came out as Bi, however I'm still unsure whether I'm into Girls and Boys...All I know is that the boy I'm talking to makes me very happy. I am also a virgin and this will be a first for me being in a relationship if things go well.We were scheduled to meet sometime in March but that might have to be postponed for reasons he mentioned. He recently got off a long relationship, 5-6 years and what he explained is that whenever he feels close to me there's something telling him to back off. Being afraid to get overly attached and getting hurt once again.He mentioned that he doesn't know when he'll be able to fully commit but has reassured that he does see a life with me someday. So by assumption if things don't go as planned, we will probably meet up in the summer time.Thing is that is in a very long time, I mean for me right now because I was looking forward to our meet up and I get this. I'm not going to pretend I understand what he's going through because I've never been in a long-committed relationship. But I promised that I'll always be with him through good and bad times.It's come to a certain point where I want to explore and experiment with others in the meantime. Having talked with others about this, I most probably won't be doing this , however it is always an urge to fight against. I don't want to feel that I'm going behind his back with others and especially being a virgin, I want my first to be a special one. I do have a dildo that I recently purchased a couple of months back for practice and I love it. The stimulation feels so good but I'm always craving for more...the real thing.I'm not looking for the right or wrong answer, I would like to hear what some of you think on the matter.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése