2015. október 26., hétfő

Came out to my best friend the other day, not sure what to feel.

Got fed up the other day and decided to tell my best friend just how things are with me. I knew he'd be supportive, he claims to be a massive "ally," I guess they're called. He's the first person in my day to day life that I've told so far and I don't know what to say or think. He's been supportive, saying it changes nothing, but I'm almost certain it does. This is my bro I've been talking about girls with since we were 8th graders, but after my revelation I've been talking boys boys boys out of habit, just from wanting to for so long, and I feel like I'm scaring him almost. I hate talking about my sexuality, but I feel kind of like I have too, just because I've been hiding it so long and now it's somewhat free. It's a really big 180 to have your best friend ogling over girls with you only to tell you he's been lying the whole time. I wish I had a female friend to come out to just to squeel about guys over, but he's the only person I really trust and I don't want weird him out. Honestly there's nothing I would like more than to be straight right now, but I'm about as straight as a circle. Why does sexuality have to be such a big deal, it's my business who I want to love or fuck, why does it have to be so characterizing? I feel so awkward right now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése