2015. október 21., szerda

Looking For Interviewees

Hey,I'm an undergraduate student looking to interview members of the Gay community about facilitators and barriers towards health promotion/disease prevention in the Gay community in the United States. The information will be used to help create a community based program that is designed to promote the health of Gay men in the Baltimore area.If you are interested in being interviewed leave a comment or private message me and we can try to work out a time/method.While my interview/community based program has to be aimed towards the Gay male community in the United States, I also want to encourage discussion of facilitators and barriers for health of the global Gay/Lesbian communities. Please use this thread to share any thoughts related to the topic, even if you do not wish to be interviewed.I hope I have the pleasure of talking to many of you about this topic further in depth.Thank you :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése