2015. október 1., csütörtök

Liquid courage

Just food for thought, because I have indulged in a little liquid courage tonight! Which, by other accounts I may have not wrote a thread about this for fear of hate comments BUT thought maybe others would feel the same way. Anybody else wonder where masculine men are hiding? haha And I am trying to say that in the nicest way. I mean really, lets be honest, most of us have checked out our local craigslist here or their if we're single and horny or just for curiosity...So many times I see guys in womans clothes, thongs, high heels, hands on their hips, and lipstick on their lips. Whats up? I mean if I wanted to be with a woman I would! What attracts me is a real man. You know, straight acting, straight looking, masculine, man. A man with a nice smile, good personality, & a little hair on his chest because damnit he is a man and he can! haha

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése