2015. október 4., vasárnap

I'm tired of it..

I'm not sure where to start off first with this post... So i'll just say some information about me. I live in Texas and grew around a pretty solid family (at least that's what i thought.) who would tell me that family is only important. It seems that they would always say they were there for me and I should stay and hang with them, because the world isn't bright. Keep in mind I don't want to give off too much information because that would be reckless of me... Of course you probably should know where this is going. My family is very homophobic, but when it comes to other cases they seem to be much brighter and it makes me so hurt inside.An example would be around a month before summer I went to my therapist and came out the her. She seemed hesitant about this but asked if I wanted to do something about this. For now I said no, because of my stupid family... I was feeling confident that day non the less because of the incident I didn't tell her that happen a few years back... ( I didn't tell her because i had a pretty sure feeling behind the door my mom was listening and what took place back then she threatened not for me to tell her. ) The incident was when I came out to my mother and her getting very frustrated and aggressive over it. Lets just say I was fragile then and it left me in tears... She didn't care at all. So what happen then was she left off telling me to come back and tell her when I was ready to deal with this situation at hand. After the session was finished me and my mom got in the car and asked me a question she wouldn't ask in 100 years. "How do you feel about being gay?". It was at this moment I KNEW she was listening and I called her out because I was tired of her and didn't want her to do what she did a few years back. She lied saying she didn't hear a thing expecting me to believe her, so I yelled at her in the car about this and surprisingly she wasn't as angry as she was a few years back. We both knew I was a more sensitive target a few years back, because I was never really the argue type. She added fire to the fuel saying "Well I was acting like that because I thought it would go away..." making herself confess that doing that to me was going to scare me straight or something. Then out of nowhere she picked up her phone and started texting for backup staying quiet as possible. I didn't know what she was doing nor did I care because I said what needed to be said, but a soon as her phone rung she told me to pick it up. My brother was on the other line. He told me "Is there anything wrong with you?" as if he were "concerned". "No." I said. "You know that's not cool right?" he said. I knew what was about to go down, but I said "Whats not cool?". "What mom just texted me." Yup she knew the rest of the family are opposed to "gay lifestyles" so why not call for help. I hung up not caring about what he says. I told her I don't care who she calls and then the talk ended.To this day I get more frustrated that my family is in denial and still making remarks shaming the gay community. What did I ever do to them to deserve this? What did gay people in general do to deserve this? Nothing. Did you know that there is indeed a lesbian in my family yet she doesn't get called out by this whatsoever? They contradict themselves with that yet I can't be who i want to be... Well it all ends now. I have a scheduled appointment with my therapist, and Its going to end now. I'm gonna tell my therapist all the pain my family gave me in front of my mom weather she likes it or not. I just hope I get my point across...(In order for me to do this i'm not telling my mom because she might get scared and call off the appointment. So it will be a surprise to her.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése