2015. október 5., hétfő

I dont know what to think. Is it normal for this to occur?

So, I've been dating my boyfriend for a couple of months and when we first started dating, we used to text all the time. Maybe a little too excessive, but I think all couples are like that lol. Things have changed since school started. It's started to decline. I even notice that he doesn’t text me while he’s at work as often. He does text me, just not as much. We text good morning and goodnight (stuff like that) still. It just bothers me a little. What do you guys think? How was it with your SOs when you first met vs now? Could it be that the honeymoon period has come to an end? Lol we only get to see each other on the weekends after he gets off from work, he will spend the night, then wake up early to go back to work.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése