2015. október 7., szerda

Am I being too needy?

I have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now and things have been going well. He is in this city studying, he's in his second year of uni. We go out on dates for dinner, to the beach andhopefully a movie tonight. We've even been on a night out together now where he met my friends. We've become "official" and had the talk of lets be boyfriends.He still hasn't told his friends here that we are a couple, they all think we are just friends. He has however told his friends back home about us. His excuse is that his friends have been the reason all his past relationships have ended (to me that doesn't seem that great friendship, but whatever, that's another story).I've told my friends about him, my colleagues know, I even had a pretty in depth chat with my store manager about it. I really like this guy, I am usual either at work, asleep or at his/with him.I've met one of his friends for all of about 15 minutes and that's only because we bumped in to her whilst out and about. I just need to know if his reluctance to admit that we are a couple is something I should be worried about or if I should just man up and wait it out?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése