2015. október 7., szerda

Single. Maybe ready to mingle? :x

Hey guys! 19 year old male here. So I just moved to Texas about five months ago from California due to my fathers job. I just moved to Houston about a month and half ago just to start college on my own. Iv'e only been in one relationship earlier this year that didn't end too well especially since he took my virginity and I got attached, but that's besides the point.Iv'e always wanted a cute relationship ever since I could think of. I'm 5'6", black, don't really describe myself as masc or fem, bottom, submissive, with a slim figure that's into just about every race (I find Asian and White guys really attractive for some reason.) But when I think about it, iv'e never really been attracted to my own race. Iv'e always wanted to date outside my race. I'm quiet at first, but warm up as you get to know me. I like to talk about things other than sex (which is what most guys who hit on me want and I don't.)Lately, I've just been really wanting a boyfriend, but due to my situational shyness I feel like I'm gimped on opportunists given to me? So Iv'e come to Reddit to get some tips from you guys so here are the questions:1: Do Asian guys like black men? I'm usually the submissive one so I look for more taller and a little more masculine man? (I don't base it solely on this, because for me personality and physical attraction are damn near equal in what I look for.)How do you meet guys besides apps like Tinder. I raved back in California with friends and met some, but since I'm new to Houston I don't really know anybody.I'm mainly looking for LTR (Long-term) relationships and not hookups. How do you know a guys motives?Sorry if this is awkward, this is my first post on Reddit and Iv'e just been frustrated trying to figure this out lately!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése