2018. április 29., vasárnap

Slow fade? Confused about dating a guy

Hey everyone, I need to pour out my heart out somewhere and figured this would be a suitable place for it.As for the backstory, I met this wonderful guy in Grindr almost 3 months ago. We instantly clicked and found out we had so much to talk about, unlike most of the guys I had talked to before (in other places as well, not only Grindr). He seemed to be genuinely interested in keeping up the conversation with me and so far, we have been texting every single day for the past 3 months. We exchanged our numbers a while ago and continued texting via WhatsApp.I finally had the courage to ask him out after texting for 1,5 months. He said that he had also been thinking of asking me out, so I was glad about it. We met, talked for hours and in the end of the date, he said he was interested on meeting me again.We went on a second one date where we had a lot of fun together, after this the texts got a lot more flirtatious. He said he would've been up for kissing after our second date and I wholeheartedly agreed. We planned on meeting for the third time in a short timespan.This is the point where things get confusing. We had our third date, we were both really looking forward to sharing our first kiss together. However, I didn't really have guts to do it in public, so I asked if I could come over to his place which was nearby. One thing led to another and I ended up spending the night at his place. We cuddled and kissed for hours in the night and repeated the same thing in the morning. We also had some foot play and he spooned me at one point in the night when we were trying to sleep, indicating that maybe he has some feelings towards me?That said, after spending the night together, he has seemed to become more distant and reluctant to receive any flirting or compliments from me.. I've tried to keep my messages more mundane and avoid any excess flirting or pressuring. However, I did want to invite him over to my place in the weekend but he told me he is busy, which I know is not an excuse. But I still feel bad if I'm pushing him too hard and being too eager, I just hope I didn't mess up entirely by trying to invite him over.So far, I have mostly been the one taking the initiative when planning on doing something together. Albeit, he has always said that he's glad to meet up with me. He did have some tentative plans on what we could possibly do in the future, but nothing concrete. After we spent the night together, he's kind of become more distant and withdrawn or maybe I'm just overthinking and need to give him some time? Because at the current state he's texting to me in a way, that you would text to a friend. Like there's nothing between us. Despite the daily texting, it just doesn't feel the same for some reason.It's just that I genuinely care about him, he's a person that is easy to talk to and someone I definitely don't want to pressure. He has said to me before that he's not interested in casual hookups, so I don't know if the night together meant anything at all.. I don't know if he just came to a realization that maybe it's not worth trying anything serious with me, that we don't really click enough.. :(I've been feeling a bit down in the recent days. I'm unsure if I should let him do the initiative on whether he wants to meet up or not. It really hurts when you're emotionally invested in someone and your feelings seem to be unrequited.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése