2018. április 29., vasárnap

Okay so I don't know if this is the right place but I'm so confused.

Okay so I feel super...weird. Okay, so I like girls I know that for a fact. I've never been attracted to guys. But the other day I was on Reddit and saw something.It was a pic of a guy cosplaying or something and he looked exactly like a girl. Like exactly. People were commenting on how yes, he was a guy. Now, I have been attracted to transgender girls before, so whatever that makes me whatever.But then like, when I imagined, wearing clothes, girl clothes, nice ones, I got this really nice feeling. I joked about it "waking something up inside me." But now I keep thinking about how nice I felt. Imagining myself like that. But only if I could look the part. Nice hair and everything .My family would not accept this. I doubt they'd hurt me but I know they wouldn't look at me the same ever again.But then I look at people like Lauren Mayberry or Cara Delevinge and think "God, I wish....I could look like that.Even as I type this I feel so stupid. I know nothings wrong with it. But why do I feel so bad?I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I feel bad. Just, I'm sorry if I offended anyone I'm confused.Help?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése