2018. április 29., vasárnap

Should I invite my ex for vacation trip

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago, but on a good term. Both of us are still single( I think he still is). Usually in the mid year, we will travel together to visit places. Recently we hung out. I’m solo traveling soon, and he got to know it. He said he plans to travel, but no one travels with him and It’s impossible for him to travel alone. I don’t know if he hints me to invite him to join me. But deep inside I feel sad. When we travel in the mid year, we travel on his birthday (few years back). There are few concerns if I would like to bring him for my trip: 1. I started working out recently, so I changed my lifestyle. I monitor what I eat and wanting to have a healthy lifestyle. I minimize unhealthy food intake. Him on the other hand, he eats foods like normal people do especially unhealthy foodsI don’t know how to react when we travel together. We can’t treat each other like last time (lovey dovey). If I react differently, would it make him sad when we think back of the pastI would probably flirting with other people when I travel. That will be awkward when he’s around. I’m sure he will be sadCome people here give me some opinions? Should I invite him or not? Thanks peeps

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése