2018. április 24., kedd

I need somebody to Love ! I'm Gay !

Well , am a guy from Algeria , I'm 20 years old , I really feel the need of somebody in my life because i've being lonely for couple years and had to pass through alot of things alone ! I'm the type of people whom nobody knows that am gay , cuz i'm just unlike those who acts girly (sorry for this word - with my big respect to all) ... I like more straight stuff than gay ones ... for example I don't know a lot of things about the Kardashians ... and i don't really care about sex like that type of gays do ... I've been in combat sports .. and i'm a very active person .. and i hate laziness ! ........ more talk abt myself i like trying new things , traveling , partying , having unexpected adventures , I play Guitar , I somehow sing , I draw ..etc I would really like to find a lover , somebody who's young too (18-25) , somebody who've been hurt too , and knows how to feel to love and to care .... and understand his lover , and stay real and keep his promises ! I want somebody who can be man like i'll .. somebody who's willing to share his life with me ... ! even i'm just 20 ! but i've learned many things about love and loving someone ... i've been blind , I did crazy stuff just to show that guy how much love i had for him but sadly he made every good part of me die ..and every little piece of hope ''that love really exist'' in my heart disappear 3 years ago ... but here i'm right now .. posting this message that i dunno if anybody will see or read it ! just because i still have hope toward finding the true love !! I hope i can see interessted real gentleman !! i'll give him my heart if i can !

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése