2018. április 28., szombat

Dating advice

Hello! I'm 33 and fairly new to the gay dating scene unfortunately (or any dating scene for that matter). I've tried Tinder and OkCupid without any luck. I'm no good at bars since I end up getting nervous and drinking more then I should, so I just end up drunk and nervous which is not a good combo.In a drunken state last night, I set up Grindr and added a photo before passing out. I got several messages but I'm not sure the best way to proceed. I know this sounds so pathetic and stupid, but I just don't know what I'm doing. kind of want to explore the hook up side of this scene but I'm scared. I live by myself but I feel weird inviting random people over. Any advice? Things to look out for?Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése