2018. április 30., hétfő

Is my friend gay? HELP

This is going to be a somewhat long post but I really would love some opinions and insight.I have had a very, very strong crush on my straight friend for over a year. A while ago, I had a very, very faint feeling he could be gay. One day he told me that he had a deep dark secret. He was raped by his male cousin as a child multiple times. He tells me that its messed up his sexuality etc. I play cool, and the next day I say that I had something similar happen to me. When I was very young, like first grade, my neighbor (same age) came up with sexual games and played them with me. I had no idea what sex or sexuality was. Now i'm gay. I told him about that.AS SOON AS I TOLD HIM about how my neighbor played sexual games with me when i was little, (In my opinion i think this casued me to be gay but im not here to argue that) he starts hitting on me. I call him a stupid nick name and he says oo i like when you call me names. He eventually calls me his "video game boyfriend" (we play a lot of video games together). He says im handsome, he even on multiple occasions tells me "im going to send you dick pics". He tells me one day "wine makes me want to kiss my friends, and my friends are boys". Theres a lot more. I even saw him out at a bar one night and he kissed me on the cheek twice saying he was so excited to see me.My friend has had girlfriends and fucked girls. He actively pursues girls. I understand that he likes girls. But i think he also may like boys. Its killing me to think that there is this possibility that he may be bi. He said hes had a hard time getting up sometimes because of anxiety or something.He denies being gay and says that he was just fooling around ever since I told him I was gay. He cut the sexual comments, and flirting and jokes. But for him to suddnely to start it all after i relate my sexual abuse to his doesnt seem like coincidence.Its been a while, but last night he was asking me about how im doing in regards to dating. I told him its hard and he tells me he fucked a girl this weekend. I say I still think your a little gay and he says hes like a girl. He appreciates a man's handsomeness and even has a crush on a male actor but hes not gay.WTFDo i give up or do i keep shooting me shot?Also, I know his exgirlfriend has bi sexual tendancies as well. The first time she masterbated was to a girl and she deff has a thing for girls.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése