2018. április 28., szombat

I feel ostracized

I'm a 25 year old gay cis man that recently moved to nyc (almost a year) from the midwest. Historically 99% of my friends are straight. In the midwest there were gay clicks that I tried to join but whenever I would join them they'd walk away from me and not invite me out again. In NYC people are cooler but I still haven't really been invited out by gay guys or made new gay friends. I moved in with two strangers who are gay and they're nice but don't seem keen on hanging with me outside of the apartment or going to gay bars together. I'm tall, blond, blue eyes, thin, and good fashion sense (aka people generally think I'm pretty dang attractive). I have a college degree and I'm working on my MA at one of the best schools in the world. I'm a good problem solver and I've come at this from a lot of directions but I honestly don't know what else I can do. Just a world I've wanted to be a part of so badly but one which I feel like always turns away from me.I appreciate any advice. I don't need sympathy, "sorry that's happening to you" or cliche answers. I'm hoping for practical advice from other guys who have been where I am or other insights. I'd be glad to elaborate if answering questions would help.Thanks y'all.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése