2018. április 26., csütörtök

[looking for advice] emotionally confused and don't know what to feel

I'm 24M from a country where being gay is still illegal. I currently live in the US, so that's kind of a non issue for me (at least for now). I've lived with a family that never showed affection, it like it's inappropriate to be affectionate towards someone no matter what the relationship is (significant other, family members, friends). I'm not sure if this is affecting how I feel.I've been with my boyfriend for about 5 months now, he said I love you to me about 2 months into the relationship. I said it back even though at the time, I wasn't ready to say it. A while after I definitely started feeling that I love him. Sometimes I love him so much, I just can't wait to see him and be in his arms and have him in mine. Other times I don't know how I feel, I just have mixed emotions. He keeps saying things like I see a forever with you, and it just scares me so much because I don't know how I feel. I care about him, and I don't want to keep leading him on if I don't share the same feelingsAny advice..??

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése