2018. április 27., péntek

Losing virginity

Usually I like girls. Always been interested in guys but never tried. I'm a very muscular good looking guy and I get a lot of attention, but never wanted to lose virginity because of religious beliefs. Now kind of exploring and looking into guys.In the past week I've sucked my first 4 cocks and enjoyed it. I'm just into cocks though, I'm a straight guy who isn't interested in kissing other guys or anything. I used Grindr for three of the cocks and had good experiences.I've never fucked a guy or girl before because of past religious beliefs, and thinking of fucking this guy on Grindr. I only like cock so I'm not really interested in making it all romantic, it'd probably turn me off. How should I go about this? With sucking usually I meet them somewhere and straight up blow them. I can read people well, and usually tell what kind of a person they are by talking to them online. I'm pretty picky too.Is this a terrible idea? Any advice? Obv I'll use a condom but is there anything else I should do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése