2018. április 26., csütörtök

Not sure if he's playing

So I've been seeing this guy for a short time. I just wanna know of he's even worth it before I start liking him.He texted me on grindr a few weeks ago and we hit it off, we moved to instagram. We went for our first date and I slept over (😏). Few days later I texted him if he wants to hang so he invited me to sleep over again which I did, he asked me to swap numbers that time. Then things started to get wierd. From day #1 he was really shady with social media, even on grindr, his activity would be like once in a few days. I invited him to get drinks w me the other day, he said he's on-board, then later texted something shady about not making it on time, and he made it very vague so I didn't know if he meant a little bit later or a whole other day. I was dumbfounded. He texted late at night saying how hes sorry but didnt say anything about meeting again. I talked to a friend that said he knows him and that hes a major fuckboy, but again, dont know if its jealousy or truth. Today I texted him about getting a drink again, he said yes, but when I wanted to arrange the place and time, he's offline for a few hours now. Im just super confused and anxious about the whole situation and I would like some advice, whether should I just stop trying and move on or keep going with him.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése