2018. április 28., szombat

A gay son! Mom finds out

So again ill keep this short and to the point. A couple days ago I texted my mother and finally told my mother about my love for sucking big fat cock.I got a text back from her saying "is that really true" I told her yes it is you have a gay son and i hope that everything will be ok. She then sends me this text to which it said " iv always know you like cock ever since i saw you sucking Your buddies cock when you were 16 on your room on your knees. guess you didn't feel like closeing your door fully cause I saw you suck his cock and I saw you take that boys thick load of cum on your face" I was shocked I asked her why she didn't say anyrhing to me and she told me she wanted to wait for me to be ready to tell her

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése