2018. április 30., hétfő

How to make the first step

I'm a shy person in general and have big issues with my selfesteem, taking the first step is really hard and makes me get an anxiety attack.But I'd love to give the guy I love a BJ or go even further. I'm the first boy that he's getting intimate with and we both are shy in person but talk about everything over texting, I know what he likes, same contrary.I'm a virgin and worry about not being good in bed and all those standart thoughts. I really want to overcome my insecurity, but I start shaking as soon as it goes further than kissing. I've read everything about sex and bj's but what if I'm really bad at it?Do you have similar worries and if so how do you get over them and go for it?thx beforehand for all your suggestions.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése